Translate

Friday, July 24, 2026

July 24, 2026

                Good morning to all…

Allow me to start out with photos of flower blooms. These are located near the driveway where we sit in the afternoons.



            We did have supper yesterday afternoon with friends. I know you thought we did not have any friends but surprise, we do have friends. We all met at the restaurant at the same time, and we very much enjoyed time together. We have all lived in this neighborhood for many years. Larry and Janice have been here for 48 years, and we have lived here for 47 years. When we were younger the neighborhood was full of kids.  

            I should note that there is a thing known as the “Ford Curse”. This curse has to do with food and the fact that if you eat with the Fords someone will get food or a drink on their clothes. Yes, it happened during our supper, and I will not say who was cursed.   

            Back at home my favorite wife and I sat outside for a while. It was hot but there was a very good breeze blowing. I would say we had a good breeze for 80% of the time and 20% of the time we had the big ole fan blowing. Talking about the wind, as we sat there, I could see the grass in the front yard moving in the wind, which means the grass is taller than it should be. I looked at the neighbor’s yard which is shorter than ours and it did not seem to be influenced by the wind. I guess I should consider mowing or maybe getting the yard man Alex over to mow.

 

            Big plan for the day; attempt to get Tres into the Fords new chevy, He has never been in the car, and I will need to take him to the vet next week, so I need to get him in and use to being in the car.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. Let’s keep our friends and family in our prayers.


            Don the Ford


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a Good Day 🌼❤️🙏❤️🌼