Translate

Friday, July 31, 2026

July 31, 2026

                Good morning on the last day of this month.

                Yesterday was another day of not too much in the way of work. I was able to get Alex to school on time and then after school I took him and a friend to their homes. I took the dog Tres to the vet yesterday afternoon and that cost a fortune. I spend more on the dog’s medicine for one month than my medicine for a year. I should be happy that I don’t need too much medicine.  

                We did go to supper yesterday afternoon, but our friends did not go with us. The food and service were very good. Back at home we did set outside for a while enjoying the quiet afternoon.     

                Today we plan to get Alex over to do some yard work. We have a tree in the back yard that needs to be trimmed as the limbs are hanging down too low.

                Well, I will stop and get started as Alex wanted to start early to avoid the heat. Have a blessed day and stay safe in all you do. Let’s keep our family and friends in our prayers.

                Don the Ford


No comments: