Good morning to all even though the morning is a little odd for me. My morning story is like this; I got the computer and I sat on the ole recliner where I created the blog for today and right at the end when I was trying to copy it so I could move it over to the e-mail and send it to the blog post, I deleted it. In the olden days I knew how to undelete some things, but I could not undelete that so I'm going to have to rewrite it.
Also making the morning odd before I started it the second time, I had an optical migraine. Yep, my optical migraines usually last for 20 to 25 minutes and then they're gone. So now you see why I say it's starting as an odd day.
Yesterday was another do nothing day, most of the time, my big event was taking Alex to ROTC then getting him home afterwards. I also removed the dog Poopa-Loopa from the backyard in an effort to get it cleaned up in case I decided to mow it this morning.
Yesterday afternoon we did set outside in the hot air and most of our conversations had to deal with the olden days when we were young and people we knew when we lived in Missouri. At one point we were considering how many people were still alive, where they lived, how they were doing and my favorite wife said it would be nice if she had the phone number for a couple people she would call them and see what was going on.
We have a neighbor that I believe is out of town they had left their trash card out by the street an extra day which they normally do not do so I went over and pushed it up against the fence getting it away from the street. After putting the trash cart up against the fence I decided for some reason to take a picture down the street, photo to follow.
As usual, while we were sitting outside the drones were flying over making the buzzing sound, when I noticed a cloud in the sky which I took a photo of. The cloud has a hole in it.
Well, I Assume I should stop for now, we hope you all have a blessed day and we all stay safe in all we do.
Don the Ford


No comments:
Post a Comment