We wish you a good morning and an even better day.
Yesterday I was able to get Alex to school (ROTC) and then pick him up afterword. After school we went to the grocery store together as we both needed some items. I needed a few usual things for the house and Alex needed some things as he said he was going to make cookies today. Alex had gotten some cookie recipes from my favorite wife last year and he has made cookies using them. Alex also cooks at times, so he is learning how to do many things.
We have contacted the home store to get someone to give a price for new storm doors. Yes, we need two storm doors. He will be here today, and we have a photo of the person who is coming so we know he is the right person to give us a bid. It will cost too much but we need to have them replaced.
Yesterday afternoon my favorite wife and I went to town to do some shopping. We went to a grocery store where we purchased a package of cookies for Tres, a frozen pizza and a couple of other items. Then we went to another big store where my favorite wife walked through many of the aisles and I was getting tired following her. She did get a couple small items which cost about $6.00 then we headed for home. We did get a couple of unsweet ice teas on the way home.
We did not sit outside yesterday as the heat was too much, I think the temp was 102.
We had blackberry cobbler after supper last night that was made by our daughter-in-law Claire, and it was very good. We put a little ice cream on top of the cobbler.
I again have no plans for today as it is going to be too hot for ole senior people.
I am stopping for now and I am going to do as little as possible. We wish you a blessed day, and we hope you stay safe in all you do. Keep your friends and family in your prayers and us too please, as we do the same.
Mr. Don the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment