Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Almost that time 12.17.15


                As the title states, it is almost that time! Time for what, you ask. You must be living in a cave with no calendar if you have to ask that question.
Why do I always get these darn questions, and why do they have to be at the beginning of my story? Now my thought process is totally demolished, I probably will not have another good thought today.
Thanks, I heard that under your breath comment too! So, I never have good thoughts, now you have hurt my feelings, and before you make another comment under your breath, yes, I do have feelings! Would you believe that tears are streaming from my eyes?
“Almost that time”, is the title of this well composed article. I will now explain and show you, how I know.
First, Gabi and Alex were using chalk to draw on the drive way. Alex had drawn Santa’s Bag full of toys and Gabi has drawn Santa himself, as seen in the photo below.
Then there is the Christmas decorations that are presented to the public, from The Ford Homestead, as seen in the professionally composed photo below.
 
                This photo was taken as the lights had just came on and the sky was not totally dark at that time. You may also notice the professionally manicured lawn of the Ford Homestead (I have now mowvaccd of the yard 5 times to get the leaf infestation under control.) [Mowvac is defined as, “using the mower to vacuum the yard”]
                If you will allow me to insert one additional photo, taken this week in the month of December, 2015, in one of the many flower gardens at The Ford Homestead.
                The roses seem to enjoy the large amount of BS that seems to always be produced by yours truly. I think it is nice to be known as, “a BS’er” or as the grandees occasionally refer to me, “Silly”!



If you can’t have fun, don’t do it!


Don Ford

No comments: