Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

Who Done It 09.27.14

 
                “Who done it”, could be the start of an old time movie, but in this case it is present day life.
                It all started while I was sitting in my “Red Ryder Rocker”, contemplating, “the meaning of life, why pendulums swing the way they do, and what will I do after my nap this afternoon”. Obviously a mind such as mine, can handle a wide variety of subject matter.
As an example, did you know that a 100 pound pendulum on a well lubricated axel, hanging from a 10 foot rod when released from a 30 degree right angle will swing to the left reaching 29.7 degrees, then swinging back to the right it will reach 29.4 degrees? Each time the pendulum swings, the distance traveled is reduced due to friction at the axel and air. This pendulum will swing exactly 100 times prior to stopping.
How does this same pendulum react in outer space? It doesn’t move as there is no gravity to cause it to move.
What, you have two questions? Ok, let’s address your questions.  
I do not know who made the rocking chair, I just like thinking that it is a, “Red Ryder Rocker”. Yes I made it up, are you happy?
Where did I get the information on the pendulum? Do you think the information is incorrect?  I made it up, it sounded like something that was factual, didn’t it?
 
Ok, let’s get back on the subject, and I hope you stop asking so many questions.
This posting is asking the question, “Who done it”. I was sitting on my rocking chair watching the world go by when I noticed some type of marking on a group of three pecans on my little tree. I was several feet away so I could not see what these markings were. Being a curious senior citizen, I got up from the comfort of my rocker, I guess you could say I was literally off my rocker, and I walked over to the pecans. The markings appeared to be the number 11, an X and an underline.
What could this mean? Is someone trying to tell me something? If you remember in a past story, there was an X in the sky that was exactly over my head, and we all know that X marks the spot of where the treasure is located. Yes, I am considered by some to be a treasure, but is this X on the pecan indicating a treasure? Photo below.

I have considered that IIX might be a Roman numeral, but that is not correct. Maybe the equation was not complete. It may have been the number 11, the X is times some number, and the missing number not written. 
                Who wrote this equation, may be the most important question. It was not me, had I have done this I would have written my name.
                 If you understand the equation, please let me know what it is.
 
I hope your problems are easy to solve.
 
Don Ford

No comments: