Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It is over, I am full, Holidays.

               I thought I would say hello from the Ford Homestead just to let you know we made it through the Christmas holiday ok.  The grand kids didn’t get many toys, you know we are on a fixed income and need to be somewhat frugal at times.
               There were more packages for the kids than what are shown in this photo.
I am happy to report that we had a second pecan pie from our little tree and this time I was able to get a photo. I would like to report that the pie taste even better than it looks.
               My wife of 43 years got me a new tooth brush for Christmas. Retired people on a fixed income must to be happy with little things that don’t cost too much.  I received several other nice gifts, along with some much appreciated gift cards. Obviously I was on the nice list this year.
               I did purchase a toy for myself, it is a Tablet computer.  I am having fun learning how it works since it is somewhat different from the typical PC.
               Changing the subject somewhat, I thought this photo of Tejas and Molly might be interesting.  They don’t fight like cats and dogs, they put up with each other.
               We hope you had as nice a Christmas Holiday as we did and please do not go out on armature night.
              
From the Holidayed out mind of Don Ford.
All rights reserved, any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
 
                
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: