Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Goodbye to you all

               Tomorrow is December 21st, 2012. As you know the world is supposed to end Tomorrow. Darn, why did I purchase Christmas gifts if no one will be here to open them, I could have saved the money.
               Wait a minute, if we are all going to be gone I should have spent all my money (what little I have)
               Well, it has been nice knowing you all.  Do you think it will happen during the day of the 21st or at midnight on the 21st
               How do you think it will happen?  Will the earth explode like one giant volcano or what?  This not knowing is messing up my mind. 
               Do you think it is possible that the Mayan calendar maker just got tired of making the calendars and just stopped at December 21st?  
               I suggest that each of us decide what we really enjoy doing and do it today and tonight. If you really enjoy a big Chocolate malt or possibly some other drink, maybe a special food you might as well have it, I am sure it will not hurt you now that the world is ending.   
               I told everyone that I did not want anything for Christmas but it wasn’t because the world was ending.
Oh well, I guess that is it, I may get with my friend, “Jack and diet coke” this afternoon.
 
From the end times mind of                         Don Ford
 
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
 
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: