Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2026

October 8, 2026

                Our morning is starting off nice, so we wish you a good morning also.

                I Know my posts are nothing special so if you want to stop receiving these posts just let me know and I will take you off the mail list.

                Yesterday I went to the rehab for my ankle, and back at home we sat on the front porch yesterday afternoon. The neighborhood was not quiet at all during the day as they are working on the neighbor’s house foundation. I have a photo of some of the work, and this is almost all the way around the house.

                The neighborhood became quiet again when the workers left the area. I assume they have a few more days of work before they finish.

Our weather had been nice with cool mornings and afternoon temps in the 80s and low 90s. Fall might be here.

We might go into Waco later today to get a couple of items and this evening we plan to go to supper with friends from down the street. Our plan is to go to a restaurant that we like, and they have never been to.  

I have learned that our yardman Alex has some ROTC things to do Saturday so I will need to do my own mowing. Wow old person has to work.

I am stopping now, have a blessed day and be safe in all you do. We will keep you in our prayers.

Donnie the Ford


No comments: