Good morning to you and yes, we had rain. We want to show you the amount of rain received over the last 4 days.
We had a good day yesterday as we had lunch with Dave, Claire, Gabi, Alex and Bryce. Good food and lots of good conversations with them and we were celebrating Dave and Claires anniversary. Lots of conversation about Gabi and Bryce upcoming wedding.
The rest of the day we were doing very little as My favorite wife worked in some fall decorations and I did get to read some the Charlie Kirk book. I did get a cat on my lap yesterday and I have a photo. She will get on my lap but not Donna’s lap.
While Molly was laying on my lap the dog Tres was sleeping near us on the floor.
We sat outside for a while yesterday afternoon and it was cool and windy, but the rain had let up at that time.
Today we will likely go out for lunch, and I have no plans after that. We hope you have a blessed and safe day filled with happiness.
Donnie the Ford



No comments:
Post a Comment