Is it a good morning? Well, it is raining and I think that makes it a good morning. This rain is what I describe as, “A Missouri Rain”, slow, area wide, and long lasting. We now have 2.5 inches of water in the rain gage, and it is still raining. I can almost hear the ground saying thanks.
Yesterday we did very little. We did drive up the Wally world and do some shopping there. I got an item and my favorite wife got a couple items, then we went into Waco to the hardware store where I bought a couple things for my favorite wife and I received a free 5 gallon bucket.
Back at home my favorite wife made a cherry cheesecake which I plan on enjoying today. We did set outside and enjoyed the lite rain yesterday afternoon.
Today our big plans are to celebrate Dave and Claires’ 23rd wedding anniversary. We plan to go into Waco and have lunch together.
Ok, all this data entry is tiring me out so I will say, have a blessed and safe day and we will keep you in our prayers.
Donnie the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment