Translate

Friday, October 9, 2026

October 9, 2026

                I am going to say good morning even though it is still dark outside. Is it considered morning before the sun comes up?

                Yesterday’s main events; we had decided to go into Waco and get a couple items and my favorite wife found a penny heads up. Now back in the olden days when we were first married, each time we found a penny heads up something good would happen. Now it my have been that we made something good happen because we believed something good was going to happen. Anyway, back to yesterday, after she found a heads-up penny, we had gone to the sandwich shop to get lunch, and I found a penny on the sidewalk and it was heads up. “Two heads up pennies in one day.”

                Back at home I had ventured into the bathroom where I found a penny on the floor and it was heads up. Three heads up pennies in one day, how many good things might happen.

                I have not had a coffee from the star coffee place for more than a week and I have no plans to get a coffee from there, but if someone gave me a gift card to the coffee place, I would feel obligated to get a cup of real coffee from the star coffee place.

                We did go to supper with our friends and the food and service were good. The only thing I did not like was the background music was loud, and I had difficulty hearing what was being said.

                As usual we did set outside yesterday afternoon enjoying the almost fall weather.

                My big plan for today is to mow the front yard and I need to get started so I will wish you a blessed and safe day. You are in our prayers.

                Donnie the Ford


No comments: