Translate

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

It's over 09.05.17

                I am almost done with it!
                As I sit here with all these thoughts in mind my focus move from the key board to the TV to my right. There was a commercial on and you know how I dislike commercials. I have often said, “Commercials do not cause me to want to purchase anything”! There may be a slight variance in that statement. I have now seen two commercials that have caused me to want to purchase their products.
                This morning there was a commercial that showed various types of cooked shrimp. I am not sure who the sponsor was, they may have the word Red in their name but that is not important. Those shrimp looked so good that I would have purchased them if I could have! I like shrimp!
                There is another commercial that has me wanting to buy their product, they have a half pound roast beef sandwich with cheese. These sandwiches look so good I want one.
                The title has nothing to do with the comments about food, I do intend to continue eating and I don’t want any comments about me and my weight!
                It’s over, has to do with the swimming season here at the fords homestead. The grand kids came over yesterday and swim. When they left, I began draining the pool. I syphoned water from the pool which allowed me to water the black berries, roses and other plants.  Today I plan to remove the pool.
Everything has to end at some point!
Can you say, “Excited to be going to school”, do they appear to be excited!
Speaking of excited, Tres seems to be as excited as the grandees!

Don Ford

No comments: