Translate

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Blessings 09.07.17


                I have thought about this and have come up with this theory. When you do something to help someone or others, only wanting to be helpful or friendly, not expecting anything in return, it not only gives you a good feeling to be helpful, but you will feel blessed, even more than they were. 
                I find it interesting that when I do something that I think of as being helpful to others, I usually get more out of it than they do.  
                Help others, aka being a blessing to them, and you will be blessed even more than they were!
                That is enough from Rev. Ford, let’s get to something interesting.

                This morning the same female person (at least I think it was the same person, it was very dark but she had the same light as before) was out walking in the dark. The moon was still full and it was very white and bright not like yesterday when it was a rusty red color. I noticed that I could see my shadow from the light of the moon as I walked.
                We were walking toward each other on the same side of the street. We were coming to a corner, I arrived first and I acknowledged her with a wave of my hand. I turned and began walking down the street. I did not see her turn but I could hear someone walking more or less behind me, but on the other side of the street. Arriving at the end of the street I turned and started back down the street. The female person whom I assume was trying to avoid this male person, cut across the corner house’s front yard. I thought it was a smart move on her part, to avoid coming to close to this senior person.
                I want to present you with a photo of Charlie. Charlie finds interesting locations to rest as you can see. Click to enlarge.

May you also have a comfortable place to rest!

Don Ford

No comments: