Translate

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

In the dark of the night 09.06.17

                It was 6:00 am on a Wednesday morning, I was preparing for the morning walk, the weather was a cool and dry 68 degrees, the sun was still sleeping and there was a full moon with a slightly red appearance, I secured the Tres on his leash and we ventured out to the street. I was surprised to see a bright light near the end of the street and it was moving our way. I had a flash light in my left hand and the leash in the right hand. As the light drew closer, I could see the person walking was a female subject. As she passed I greeted her with a, “Good Morning”, her reply was, “Yes it is, and it feels like fall weather”. Tres was not as friendly as I was, he felt he had to bark at her (good boy).
                Walking in the dark in our neighborhood is not a problem, but I do try to be aware of my surroundings. I tried to get a photo of the reddish colored moon but it isn’t too good. You can see how dark it was during my walk. Click to enlarge.


                I have said it before, X marks the spot. Click on this photo of a killer moth and you should be able to see the X on its back, which means it is a killer.
                                   
There may be some info in this article that is not totally true, but who cares.

Have a safe day, and be nice to someone!

Don Ford

No comments: