Translate

Friday, June 30, 2017

Perfection 06.30.17

                Although some people do not want to refer to themselves as being perfect, I don’t mind. Now as you may know I am somewhat less than perfect, but some of the things I do and or write about, are actually perfect! I have taken a photo in the back yard of the Ford Homestead. The grand kids were swimming and I was standing there as the life guard when I observed perfection.            
                We were in the shade but the sun was cutting through the trees and there were spots of sun light hitting me and the ground. As I moved to get out of the sun light and back into the shade I noticed the sun shining on some small flowers. I reached for the somewhat smart phone and took the following photo. This photo is as close as possible to being perfect as anything can be.
                It is as if I had planned the photo and provided the light, but this is nature in its best!
If you do not click on this photo to enjoy the beauty, the perfection of something so simple, then you are the one who is missing out on a wonderful life experience!

Beauty is all around us, look and you shall see!

Don Ford

No comments: