Translate

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Dog gone it 06.17.17

                This is a rare Saturday posting from me to anyone who cares. This is not a political comment and I am not chastising anyone for driving distracted. It is however a commentary on my late afternoon Friday sitting in the old Ford’s rocker.
                My neighbor had come over and we were discussing recent world events, or, we may have been BSing about anything we could think of. As we sat their enjoying the cool evening breeze, which is also known as early summer’s mid-90s, hot and sweaty weather. I noticed the “Dog Lady” (her name is Gail) walking down the street in our direction.
                I could see she had two dogs on leads, actually it was one dog and one puppy, and I also knew she was coming to our driveway. Gail occasionally comes to our house with a dog in hopes we will want to adopt it. Today was not different. I will attach a couple photos, one of the puppy and one of both mom and her pup. Our cats were not happy with these visitors. Click the photo to enlarge.
                               
                We had a nice visit but we did not keep either. They were good looking and well behaved.
                That is what a Friday at the Ford Homestead is like.

May you have pretty and polite visitors all weekend!

Don Ford
               

No comments: