Translate

Monday, July 3, 2017

A Bats ears 07.03.17

                Bats have large ears. I assume these large ears help them find their pray.
                                                            
                Tres has ears that remind me of a bat, and I believe these ears help him find his food bowl.


                I took him for a short half block walk Saturday morning, he did reasonably well, until a big dog that was behind a fence began to bark. Tres was afraid, so I had to carry him about 75 feet. He received several comments from neighbors and he walked all the way home like a pro.
                For those who commented, “Oh, look at the puppy”, I would respond that he is a trained attack dog! I continued, “He attacks his food bowl every day”!
                Tres seems to be growing about an inch per day. He chews on everything, and I mean everything!

                                                                     Click to enlarge and enjoy.
Batty or Bat ears, maybe he is both!

Don Ford

No comments: