Translate

Friday, January 20, 2017

Ragged Flags 01.20.17

                We are getting a new President today!
                I just went outside and put the American Flag up on the flag pole. I wanted to fly the flag today, as I think any American who has a flag should fly it today.
                My flags are in good condition and I will not fly a flag that is not in good condition. It does irritate me when I see people and institutions who fly flags that are damaged. Possibly, I am a little bit too observant when I am away from my homestead. I have seen schools, businesses, and private home owners, flying tattered flags. One such American Flag at a business was missing the top two stripes.
                Come on people, if you can’t afford a new flag, then don’t fly a damaged flag!
 
                This is my flag, but the photo was taken during the summer months.

God Bless America!

Don Ford

No comments: