Translate

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Protection 01.07.17

                We here, in the state of Texas pay taxes! I thought these taxes were in part spent on protecting the public, obviously I was wrong!
                What am I speaking of, I will tell you. This morning when I awoke and popped out of bed, I was aware that there was a chill in the air. Where had this chill come from? We live in the south and it isn’t supposed to get cold here! It is obvious to me, the Yankees, instead of invading with an army, have sent their cold weather to harass the real Texans and the naturalized Texans. It is 15 degrees, which is ridiculous!
                Why were the authorities not prepared for this invasion? Maybe it is because we don’t pay state income taxes! If we paid state income taxes, the politicians might be able to syphon off their portion of the tax money, and still have enough left over to protect us from the northern invasion!
                If they can’t protect the state from the cold weather, then what can they do?
                These politicians don’t understand that I added this computer room on and there is no heat duct in this room. My only way to keep warm is to wrap myself in an old worn out blanket, (my present wife will not let me have a good blanket) and I have a small space heater, but being on a fixed income, I can’t run it as much as I would like. 
                Pay all those taxes and still the northern weather comes south. I should move to Canada, at least I would have a reason for being cold.

Stay inside, and you may stay warm!

Don Ford  

No comments: