Translate

Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday 13th 05.13.16

            Happy Friday 13th to each of you!
            May this Friday, be your best Friday 13th ever!
                I just noticed the above sentence starts by stating, “May this Friday…” that wasn’t a play on words, which is an error by the word aficionados.  The word, “May” was meant to mean might, or possibly in that statement. It, as some of you may know, is also the present Month of this year 2016, “May”!
Now you may see why those who are in charge of words, should check with me, before they decide to use certain words. I could make things so much better for the world!
Different subject:
There was an uninvited homeless family that moved in with my sister in Missouri. My sister, a kind person who wants to be kind to all, accepted this family without restrictions. Yes, they could come and go as they liked, paying for nothing, while enjoying the security of my sister’s home and a nice quite neighborhood.
Oddly enough, there were twins in the family, and it seemed as if, all those two babies did was to eat and poop. The mother and father were constantly attending to the twins. My sister would check on them several times daily. Even though she would have liked to help the family, they were self-sufficient, asking for nothing other than a place to live for a few weeks.
Then, as abruptly as they arrived, they left. No mention of where they were going or if they would ever return, not even a thank you!
One of my sister’s son’s, did get a photo of the twins, see photo below. 

 
We have babies at The Ford Homestead, and since I was writing about the twins above, I thought I should get some photos of the Homestead Babies! These babies were mentioned in a previous posting, but there were no photos. Please ignore the defecation on the baby’s home, it happens!
 
 
 
 
Click on the photos for an enlarged view.
            Photo #1 shows that there are at least two babies in the gourd.
            Photo #2 shows one is very hungry.
            Photo #3 has a parent with what appears to be a berry in its mouth.
Photo #4 is from a totally different subject. It is the wedge of wood that Gabi and I made to look like a slice of watermelon.

May Friday 13th be an outstanding day for you!

Don Ford

No comments: