Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Black Berries 05.12.16


            I have a photo of some red and green black berries. I have had several that were turning black and when I returned to gather the Black Berry, the birds had already helped them self to them.          
            So far I have harvested one black berry, which I ate, while standing at the vine, in front of the birds! Photo to follow.
  Click on photo to enlarge.
In the photo we see numerous berries in various stages of development. At some point, there will be more ripe berries than the birds can steal, allowing the Ford family to harvest some necessary fruit, that will be baked into a cobbler!             Black Berry Cobbler!

            I should also note that one ripe tomato has been harvested, it was a cherry tomato. The large tomatoes are all still green.   

Hope you have a fruitful day!
Don Ford

No comments: