Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Like City Workers 10.15.15

                They are not city employees but I have been accusing them of working acting like city employees. There have been tree trimmers in the area for a couple weeks, I assume the company was hired by the city.  They drive around in trucks very slowly. I believe they are slow in an effort to take more time and get more pay for less work.
                I have observed one person standing watching the other one work, and that is like city employees. I was surprised to see one of them actually working alone. In the photos below you will see the one that works and he is alone.
Somewhat closer we see…
I guess we could say he was high while he was working!
 
I could do that type of work, if I wasn’t a big chicken!
 
I hope you are not high at work!
 
Don Ford
 
            I have been working on Time travel information and I hope to post the first instalment next week.
 

No comments: