Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hard drive 10.13.15

                In the following well written article, there are several photos of the Master’s work. My old PC was giving me fits after I started trying to rearrange things on the hard drive.
Before anyone asks, I wanted to install “Windows 10” but there wasn’t enough room in the C drive, so I attempted to change “things” and then “things went to heck in a hand basket”.
Obviously it was not my fault, it was the old hard drives fault!  Finally I decided to purchase a new hard drive which was partially documented in an email last week.
 The old PC.
Old PC opened, kind of a selfie.
Old PC, underside.
 Underside exposed, bottom professionally removed.
 Hard drive removed, yes I have rubber gloves on. I did not want to touch any of the contacts with my bare hands. Clean contacts are working contacts.
 In this photo you can see where the cancer was removed from (the hard drive).
On the left is a smaller in physical size, yet larger capacity, new drive.
I failed to take a photo of the new drive installed, just know it is pretty and it works!
 
 
 
Did it work?                 
 
                Yes I now have windows 10 on the old Lap Top and it seems to be working!
I know it would be better with a computer that has a touch screen (my other lap top does) but I want to learn it before I put it on the newer computer.
                I have looked at the apps on windows 10, it looks a lot like my windows phone.
 
Have a good day, be nice to an older person!
 
Don Ford

No comments: