Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Trans-gendered, trans-ethnic 06.20.15

 
                I don’t know how others feel about the topics, but I am fed-up with listening to idiots expounding their points of view on the above topics. A person born into this world as a male, will be a male the rest of his life, regardless of what he has put into or cut off of his body (the same applies to a female).  
                Some well-known male decides that he was supposed to be a female so he stars wearing female clothing and changes his name. He is still a male, the only change is his appearance.
                In the news there is a white female who says she is black, even though her parents are both white. These so called news people, are referring to her as Trans-ethnic. 
                I am now considering myself as a, “Trans-teenager”? I now identify myself as a 16 year old boy. As with most teenagers, I believe I know everything. I am old enough to drive and date.
                I am sure you want to be politically correct, so don’t judge me!
All this publicity is affecting things other than people, and I do not approve!
                I want to show you how all this Trans-subject talk has affected things at, “The Ford Homestead”. Please review the photo below and you will see how all this talk is changing things.
                If you will look at the red flower to the far left, you should notice that it is different from the other red flowers. It is a Zinnia, but it is saying that it is a Bougainvillea. It wouldn’t be so bad, but the red Zinnia is in the butterscotch Bougainvillea flower pot, a different species and a different color.
                You are correct! The Zinnia is “to the left” of all the other flowers. NARBNL (my political statement) I may not always be right but I am never left.
 
                Trans-teenager for me is ok, but let’s stop the rest of this!
 
Don Ford
 

No comments: