Translate

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weather... 04.30.14

Weather…       04.30.14
 
                The weather doesn’t know whether to stay warm or cold.
                How did you like the use of the two words in the opening sentence?     
We have had days this spring when the temperature was 93, today the temp at the beginning of the day was 53.
                As everyone knows I would never complain, but I will comment on topics such as the weather. You might ask what the difference is between a comment and a complaint. The difference between a comment and a complaint is simple.
                A comment, is what “I” do, when I want to express my point of view.
                A complaint, is what “you” do, when “you” want to express “your” point of view.        
 
                Enough of the training session, I can’t always be the Maestro (from the Italian meaning "master" or "teacher) to everyone. 
 
                I have been up grading my security cameras here at the Ford Homestead. I had 5 cameras for several years and I have purchased an additional 4 cameras.
I have two comments, notice they are not complaints.
First comment; I purchased “one” BNC to RCA connector from Radio Shack and it cost about $7.00. It worked so I knew I needed at least 3 more. I went on line and purchased “six” of the connectors for less than $4.00 with free shipping. During the installation of the new connectors, I found that the one from radio shack is not a good tight connection like the less expensive connectors.
Second comment; I have set the cameras up to record when there is motion. Did you know that moving shadows made by trees will activate the motion detectors? In addition, the wind has not stopped blowing for several days.
 
I hope others do not Complain to you,
And listen to all your comments today.
 
Don Ford
 

No comments: