Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

I could have been a Techie 04.07.14

 
                As I was looking for something else I found my first digital camera. I am not too sure just how old it is but I remember we took it on vacation many years ago when we went to Colorado. This camera was quite the conversation piece each time I used it.
When I took a photo and then was able to see the photo instantly on the camera would draw attention from anyone that was close enough to see it.
I don’t remember how many photos the camera would hold but it wasn’t a lot. This old digital camera was soon replaced with newer versions that took much better photos.
The camera was very advanced with a lens that rotated 360 degrees. One could even take a selfie with this camera even before they were invented. 
There were buttons for just about everything. The quality of the photos were good if you were outside in the bright light but not good inside the house.
This Camera even had a so called telephoto lens.
                I put batteries in the camera and it still works. There are even some old photos on the camera of Texas. Texas was our German shepherd prior to Tejas.
                I do not remember how to get the photos out of the camera, I will need to look through all my old documents and see it I can find some instructions.
               
                I always like technical things, so yes, I could have been a techie.
 
Have a megapixel day!
 
Don Ford  

No comments: