Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

Almost a Ghost... 12.30.13

In the above photo you may be able to see what is left of me after the Holidays. I am just a ghost of what I use to be. Who knows I may completely vanish when the New Year holiday is past.
               Gabi noted that I was frowning in the above photo and she asked why. I couldn’t think of a good answer other than sometimes I frown.
 
               As to the New Year, I haven’t stayed up to watch the new year arrive for many years. Will I stay up this year?  If I was promised a ham and cheese omelet at one minute into the New Year I might stay up. Now that I have thought about it, I doubt that even the offer of food would keep me up.
 
Have a safe New Year holiday and remember, “IT IS AMATURE NIGHT” stay home and stay safe”.
 
Happy New Year
 

No comments: