Translate

Monday, November 7, 2016

Penny Continued 11.07.16

        Would you believe that there were comments about my previous posting?  Actually, these comments shows that some of my many, “non-readers”, have read at least part of one of my most excellent postings. The comments were, “Why are you superstitious”, and “Drama Queen!
            First, I am not a drama queen, I am a drama king! I am ok with this comment!
            Second, this person thought I believed that a penny foretells good things to come!
            I would like to know, why would someone think I am superstitious? 
            I can only assume that when this person read my previous posting, he/she thought I was talking about myself, when in fact I was not referring to myself, if you re-read the posting, I referred to, “he”, an unnamed person.
            Now let’s consider another part of the story! Why were you concerned about the penny and not how bad the person referred to in the posting was injured? You have shown no concern for your fellow man! Was his knees cut badly enough that he had to go to the doctor? You didn’t ask anything about his wellbeing! Shame on you!
        Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed that there was a strange voice in the shadows. Was the subject in the posting assaulted, or was he helped?
        Try paying a little more attention to the story line.

        Now let me explain how the subject of this posting, was able to have good things happen after finding a heads up penny.  It has to do with positive thinking. Let me explain, if you have positive thoughts about something, such as getting a new widget, the positive thoughts lead to positive actions. Positive thoughts and actions make things happen such as getting a new widget.

        I hope the above provides enough information about the previous posting.
Although no one asked, the story was totally made up, no one fell, there was no penny, and no mysterious voice in the bushes. I made it all up just to present you with a learning experience about being more positive.

A penny for your thoughts!
                                    Did you get that second reference to a penny?

Don Ford

No comments: