Translate

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Watching you 06.02.16

            Spring has sprung, fall has fell, June is here, and it is wet as “Well”, as wet as a rain forest in the wet season!
            My observation today has nothing to do with the never ending rain. I will start with a question; have you ever been out in your yard and felt as if someone was watching you? No, I am not writing about the times that I am sitting in my old rocker watching others, I am writing about the feeling that some unseen person is watching. The difference here is I am not hiding and watching, I am out in the open and watching!
            Yesterday, late in the afternoon, I decided to visit the Ford’s Garden and harvest some vegetables, necessary to sustain life. Prior to the approaching rain, I also ventured to the blackberry patch where I carefully extracted the ripe blackberries.
It was at the blackberry patch that I began to feel as if I was being observed. I surveyed the area several times before I was able to locate the stalker. Yes. I was being stalked. I decided to get a couple photos of the perpetrator and provide them to you, so you will know, I am not blowing smoke, “this time”! 
First the stalker was hiding in an elevated location, and he kind of blended in with the background. You might click on the photo to get a better look.
 
In the next photo the stalker has moved to a different vantage point to make his observations.
 
In the foreground one can see a few leaves of the black berry patch. Before that one reader asks, no they are not marijuana leaves. We do not photograph the cash crop as any photos of a cash crop could be used as evidence.
Different subject!
Gabi’s 3rd grade class had their awards ceremonies yesterday and they were nice, Alex graduates from Kindergarten today, and we are going! School is out after noon today.

Get ready, summer vacation is here!

Don Ford

No comments: