Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Operation over, seems to be a success

               The operation was executed on Monday. There were a couple hours of waiting, 30 minutes of operation, 15 minutes in recovery and I was sent home. 
               Went in for a checkup today (Tuesday) and to have the eye patch removed. The Doctor said everything looked good.
               I have three eye drops that I use every 6 hours and I go back for another check this Friday.
               There is no pain at all; the doctor said he put a stitch in my eye but I can’t feel it.  The doctor said no lifting over 10 pounds and no bending except to tie my shoes for 30 days. I have to wear a patch at night for a while.
               I can see better with the eye now than before, but not totally clear yet.
 
Have a very nice day.
                
Don Ford       
 

No comments: