Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Know when there is a new posting?

 
I send an email to readers informing them of new postings.
 
I will be happy to add or delete your name from the list;  
Send an email to, donaldfplace-post@yahoo.com              
               Subject “add my name”              
     or,
               Subject “remove my name”
 
If a friend wants to be on the list, ask them to email me at
Please do not send a friends email address for them.
 
              
 
               Seriously, I don’t want to bother anyone with my blog or emails.
It will not bother me to remove your name from the mailing list.    
 
 
Don Ford
                    http://first-consider-this.blogspot.com
                                                                                                                 
                  
 

No comments: