Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Discouraged, Disappointed, Depressed

It has come to my attention that the America that I knew and loved is no longer.
               Yesterday, the day after the election I flew the American Flag upside down all day. For those that don’t understand the meaning of the flag being flown upside down, they could be part of the problem. 
I started this article to complain about the political situation. I wanted to comment to the effect the more people seem to have less moral values. I just wanted to unload my feeling about many topics. I changed my mind…
 
*          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *
 
This morning my amigo Tejas and I were sitting/laying in the yard enjoying a cup of coffee made at home. People like me who are on a fixed income can’t go to Star Bucks every day. Tejas was laying in the yard and I was sitting in the rocking chair.
Tejas decided to act like a squirrel; he picked up a pecan and crunched it in his teeth. I can’t believe he would crunch a pecan and then spit it out. I wonder if I could get him to crack the pecans, then I could pick the nuts out.  We are a team in many things, why not pecan cracking. 
 
 
From the cracked mind of             Don Ford
 
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
      
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: