Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Complain, who me?

            As difficult as it is for you to believe, there may be at least one person in this world that believes I have a tendency to complain.  I am not a complainer but I do speak candidly

               Today is Sunday and we did not go to Dallas to see the grand kids.  We did however decide to go for breakfast.  We most often eat at the cracker barrow for a couple reasons. 1. The food is always the same (not bad but the same thing all the time gets old).  2. They have a large parking lot. Today I told Donna that we could go for breakfast but not to the Cracker Barrow. I noted that we could go to I Hop or Denny’s.  As usual and one of the main reason we don’t go to the I Hop more often, there was no parking spaces.  We ended up at Denny’s which in my opinion is probably the worst place to eat in Waco. My opinion is not a registered complaint, merely my candid opinion.

               When I traveled there was a Denny’s that I would eat at and they actually had good food in Woodburn Oregon. The unusual thing about this Denny’s other that the fact they had good food was, this Denny’s also had a Bar.  You could latterly order an alcoholic drink with your food.  

               Today’s episode began with coffee that was not only strong but also old and burnt. Adding cream to the day old coffee made it almost palatable. The hash brown potatoes were at the best warm, the cheese on my omelet was not melted even though the omelet was close to being hot. My milk was not cold although it was cool. I picked up the bottom piece of toast to put jelly on it and it felt mushy so I put it down and my hand looked as if I had dipped it in cooking oil. Two napkins later I had the butter, lard or lubricant off my hand. 

               It is my opinion, and I don’t think I am complaining at all when I say the Denny’s at the Flying J Sucks.  I fully intend to never go there again and hope to influence others to avoid that establishment.

            Some of us are Rude to others while saying we are being Candid. Being rude for any reason is not a good idea.

 

From the non-complaining but yet Candid brain of                             Don Ford

 

All rights reserved, any reproduction or distribution without written consent is prohibited. 

 

                                                                                                                 

                  

 

No comments: