Translate

Monday, April 18, 2016

Was it that bad 04.18.16


            As I sit here, acting as if I am enjoying my oatmeal with raisins, and a cup of instant coffee, can’t afford the good stuff being retired and on a fixed income. I began to wonder why?
            Yes it has rained a lot over the last two days, but not too bad here at The Ford Homestead. We received just a little over 2.5 inches of rain while others just a few miles away received 6 inches.
            I am attempting to keep everything in this posting truthful, honest, no fibs! Yes in the past there may have been a posting or two that had some non-factual information in them. This posting is totally factual.
            Next door to the Ford Homestead there is a young man whose name is, “Noah”. Ya, his name is “Noah”, no kidding!
            Adding to that, there is a boat in their yard!
            I have observed various animals and numerous birds in and around their yard!
            It started raining yesterday, and is expected to rain almost every day this week!
            All that being true, I am now wondering, should I be worried?

Look around, there are interesting things happening!

Don Ford


No comments: