Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Testing 032415

 
 

Testing                 03.24.10 



 
 
 
 
The test is over.
 
 
 
I have learned some fun options that I normally do not use when working in word. Unfortunately they do not all present on the blog sight as they do on the computer monitor here at home.  I have now deleted the test material.
 
Learning is less boring, than not.
 
On the way to school today, Gabi became quite, she appeared to be day dreaming. I asked, “What are you thinking about?” Gabi replied, “I was thinking that I need a new computer, so I can create a portal which I can go through, into another dimension.”
Needless to say, I was surprised at the comment. I asked if I would be there with her min the other dimension, and she said, “If you buy the game and put it on your computer”.
I now know she was thinking about a game and not physically going through the portal into another dimension.
 
Don Ford
 
 

No comments: