Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2015

New Start 03.23.15

 
            Just a short note, we are attempting to make a raised bed for some blue berries. We have had black berries for some time and Gabi said she wanted blue berries so we are going to try to grow a few. In the photo below you will see the 4 by 8 foot, start of a bed. I need to remove the timbers and till the ground. I have took the weed eater and have cut as much grass as I could. I need to then replace the timbers and when they are in place, then I will start putting some dirt, mulch, maybe a little cow manure in it, and then get Gabi over here to help with the planting. 
            With all the rain we have had I have not been able to do much to the garden. Alex and I did plant onions the other day, but that is all thus far.
 
            Have a good day!
 
Don Ford
 
 

No comments: