Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Oh Great! 03.04.15

 
            It’s that time again!
No, it is not break time. I knew that would be your first thought. You don’t want to work but you do want to be on break.
Why do I even try to keep this group informed?       
What? Yes we are supposed to have some bad weather tonight and tomorrow. What does that have to do with my story? You can watch TV if you want to know about the weather.
Now I have forgot what I was going to tell you.
Forget it, I am going to get a cup of coffee…
 
Later:
            Ok, I am back now. I have had my coffee and have got my thoughts back together.
The title, “Oh Great” is in reference to the fact that for most of us, daylight saving time will start this weekend. Remember to set your clocks ahead one hour before going to bed Saturday night.
 
            I have done my civic duty for the day, now I can go back to being me.
 
Spring forward, fall back is the reminder for daylight savings time. It also applies to many who live in the northeast, especially those in Boston. It is a reference to the snow, and the fact that they are probably slipping and sliding (springing forward and falling back).
 
Spring forward, or just move forward, which ever fits you.
 
Don Ford
 

No comments: