Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

What's new? 9.13.13

               Today is Friday 13th, and all is well. The temp today will max at 96 but next week we are supposed to have a cold front with afternoon highs only in the low 90s. Finally the weather is turning nice.

               I have some work I have been planning to do in the garage and my wife wants me to paint the trim around the outside of the house.

The cooler temps should make it possible for me to work outside. L

               I went to the eye doctor today for a checkup and they like me so much they dilated both of my eyes. I really do not like having my eyes dilated.

He said everything looked good (he shouldn’t expect anything less when looking into my eyes, I have always had those bed room blue eyes) and wanted to know if I had considered getting the cataract removed from the left eye. I told the doctor I was ready to get the other cataract removed.

It seems a little odd to me, I have to go to my doctor to be sure I am ok to have the surgery. Maybe I will have him look at my big toe and get a flu shot while I am there.

I am scheduled for surgery on Monday 23. The surgery isn’t so bad it is not being able to do much for 30 days after. No bending, lifting or working; I will just have to take it easy.

               Darn, I will not be able to work on the garage or paint the trim on the house until late October. J

              

I hope your Friday 13th was…

 Don Ford

 

No comments: