Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Trashy people. 9.11.13

               As many of you understand, I, “The Reverend Ford”, am not opinionated. I have an open mind on almost all subjects. My open mindedness allows me to “criticize anyone at any time for anything.”  

               Today I would like to be critical of someone who has walked through our neighborhood about 7:00am, the past few days, leading a dog. In all actuality, the dog is leading the person and the person is attached to the dog via a lead. The lead is one of those that is retractable and will allow the dog to get as far as 20 feet away from the person.

               Personally, I am not sure whether this person is male or female. My spouse of 44 years has indicated that it is a female but either way trash is trash.

               The person does not attempt to restrain the dog other than keeping it on the 20 foot lead. I observed this dog walker (a somewhat thick bodied person) allow the dog to enter a neighbor’s yard to the full extent of the lead, possibly 4 feet from their house and the dog defecated on the lawn. The person was looking around during the time the dog was having a bowel movement, I assume to see if anyone was watching.

               Having seen my spouse of 44 years and I sitting on our rocking chairs near the garage door, (yes we were on our rockers and not off our rockers) this person proceeded into the yard and picked up the warm dog manure. I assume this person enjoys carrying warm, possibly aromatic dog manure.  

               Although this person did pick up the dog manure I still consider him/her as trashy for allowing the dog into the neighbor’s yard.

               Observing a person who allows their dog to defecate in someone’s yard is rather irritating but telling the story to you is rather rewarding and fulfilling. I am now relaxed and ready to face the day.

 

I hope your day is rewarding and fulfilling.

Don Ford

 

No comments: