Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2019

I don't understand 09/26/2019

            Today, I dropped my favorite granddaughter off at school and as we left the parking area there was a boy walking to school. He was a tall slim person, he had white shorts on. He also had a white hooded sweat shirt on, and the hood was up. I can’t understand why young people, or anyone, would want to wear a sweat shirt in the summer, and why they have the hood up. I know some people do this to hide their identity. Some of these people think they look, “cool”, in a hot hooded sweat shirt.
            Tres barked at him as we drove past him. Tres’ opinion is like mine!
            Each generation has their own so-called styles. I being from a different generation do not need to like a different generation’s styles. Hooded sweat shirts to me, should be worn in cold weather, and to me they are not, Hoodies”.

            DVR is still not working! L
           
            I watered an area in the back yard approximately 10 X 10 foot. I will later go to that area and attempt to pull wire weeds. Watering makes it easier to get some or all of the roots. Hopefully this ole senior’s body will be able to get down and pull those weeds.

May your day be as good as your best!

Senior ole retired weed puller; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: