Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

True story 04.08.15

 
                I was being considered for nomination to be on the school board. There were four openings and my nephew Paul was working with me. I expected to be one of the nominees that were going to be announced in just a few minutes.
                The announcement was made and I was not one of the candidates. In case you are interested, it did hurt my feelings, no one wants to be rejected especially where everyone knows what happened.
                I, took my hurt feelings and left, wanting nothing to do with those people. I walked for a while, trying to rationalize why I had been rejected.
                I found a place to sit and rest and there was a TV. The news person was reporting that one of the nominees had turned down the nomination.
                My nephew was trying to locate me to let me know that I was going to be the nominee replacing the fellow who rejected the offering.
                When I learned of the offering to be the nominee, I became a little irritated. I had decided that I would publicly reject the offer stating that I was not going to play second place to anyone!
                The dream ended, I crawled out of bed and strolled toward the toilet. 
 
                You ask how this could be a true story. It is true because the dream happened to me and I remember it.
 
 
                My allergies are killing me today. My nose will not stop running, I have been sneezing and I have been wearing a face mask all morning but I am not getting the relief. 
 
 
 
May all your dreams be positive and happy, may you have no allergies!
 
Don Ford
 
 
 
 

No comments: