Translate

Friday, January 16, 2015

Alone and ok 01.16.15

 

                As I sit here in front of my monitor considering what I should post, it has become apparent that I have a sticky shift key. By sticky, I do not mean something sticky on the key, instead, something seems to be under the key causing it to not to easily go all the way down when I place my finger on it.

                I decided to take a closer look at the keys using a lighted magnifying glass, and guess what I found. There was something sticky between the Ctrl and Shift key. I turned the keyboard off and surgically removed the sticky substance.

I see that one reader has a question, let me answer the question prior to being interrupted. By surgically removing, I mean, I used my knife to get the sticky stuff out and then I sprayed alcohol on a napkin a disinfected the area.

Wow, cleaning the key board makes it work as it did when it was new.

 

Alone and ok is the title of this article, so let me get started by explaining what is meant. I had decided that I might like to go to the Bunk House for lunch and I also decided that it would be too cool for me to ride the motorcycle. Yes, I am becoming a wimp and do not like to ride in the cold weather. .

Lunch was good but the conversation going and returning was somewhat less than interesting (talking to my self).

               

                Now, I need to get outside and rake the leaves out of the flower beds then vacuum then with the lawn mower. Hopefully this is the last time this year.

 

I hope your weekend is warm and safe!

 

Don Ford  

    

 

No comments: