Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

More proof 07.06.16


                Before we get started on today’s mesmerizing article, I would like to spend a few sentences explaining a word, which is kind of two words, and to the trained mind (me) doesn’t make any sense at all.
            As I was out for my morning stroll, a word popped into my head. That statement is not totally true, I had thought about this word early this morning while lying on my new mattress, meditating. It continues to amaze me how the, “word people”, get things so messed up.

            Acute, would mean serious or severe!
            A cute, could be a puppy!

            Here at, “The Ford Homestead Institute for The Study of, and Decoding of Grammar”, we have learned that a so called doctor, many years ago at a renowned school of lower learning, was teaching a student about serious illnesses. He told the student, “Never tell the patient that their condition is serious, always come up with a word that means serious to you, but not to them”.
The student asked, “What word should I use”? The doctor suggested that the student think of a cute puppy and he would come up with a word. The student thought about what the doctor had told him and Wala, the word “Acute”, came into existence!
You are correct, it is a strange world we live in!

Now to a more serious situation. I had recently posted evidence in the form of a photo that the aliens are watching me. I can only assume they want to learn from the Master, me. In today’s photo, (it is not a photo from the pecan tree), you will see the alien that has been watching me for the past three days. I decided to take a photo this morning, as evidence of this invasion at the Ford Homestead.
                If you look at this photo and can’t see the forehead, eyes and nose of the alien that has been watching me, you will never know when they are watching you. If you click on the photo you may even be able to see the alien’s mouth.
            My granddaughter thinks I am imagining these aliens, what does she know, she’s only nine years old.
            During my last session with my psychiatrist, I had told her about the aliens and asked if I was crazy. She explained that a person can have a good imagination and not be crazy, as long as this person does not believe these imagined aliens are real. On the other hand, if one imagines that aliens are watching them and they believe they are real, then that person is crazy.
            I explained that I did not believe they are real, my psychiatrist then declared, “I was not crazy”. I then told her I would like it if the aliens would stop watching me when I am sitting in my rocking chair every afternoon. 
Look around you, they are watching!

Don Ford

No comments: