Translate

Friday, November 27, 2015

Do you believe in magic? 11.27.15

            Is it magic, or is it just plane ole good luck?
            In the beginning there was Don and Donna, married and happy. That is when we both became aware of a thing that offered us, “the possibility of good things to come”.
            It is true, each time this happened, something good occurred in our life. It could have been just good luck, or possibly positive thinking on our part. If we needed something and didn’t seem to have enough money, when this event happened, we would soon find the money needed. What was this mysterious event, it was finding a penny heads up.
            What caused me to start thinking about this phenomenon was an event that happened on Thanksgiving Day. Before that one person makes a comment about what I am going to say, I am not going to respond to your comment! 
            My normal morning routine was being followed and part of the routine is to kick back in my recliner with a cup of coffee and watch the so called news. I turn my cell phone on and then I check the cell phone for emails.
            I seldom get email from someone I know, most of my email is spam, even though I have opted out of many spam mailers, some keep coming.
            As I sat there with my cell phone in my left hand, I was using my right hand to manipulate the screen. That is when it happened unexpectedly! Magically, a penny appeared in the palm of my left hand and it was heads up. 
            Now, a non-believer might want to believe, that the penny was somehow, unknown to me, stuck to the back of my cell phone and it just happened to fall off the back of my phone, into the palm of my hand, a couple minutes after I had picked up the phone. Believe what you want, I believe the heads up penny, magically appeared in my hand, and it is the omen of something nice in the future!
            I don’t know what the magically appearing penny is for, but it will be something very nice. Could it be a new German Sheppard puppy? I don’t know, maybe, or something else nice!

(I have tried to make that same penny, stick to the back of my phone several times, and I can’t make it happen.)

May all the pennies you find, be heads up!

Don Ford

No comments: