Translate

Friday, November 13, 2015

Could I have been wrong? 11.13.15


                It wasn’t my fault, it was due to Friday 13th!
            I presented you with a photo of a reflection of the sun in a cloud. It appeared to be the sun shining through the cloud when in fact it was a reflection of the sun. I took the photo because it was a reflection in the cloud along with a rainbow effect.
            When I looked at the photo this morning I thought I was wrong and it was the sun shining through the cloud. So I mistakenly indicated that it was the sun shining through a cloud.
            This afternoon as I sat on my rocker, I looked toward the sunset and the sun was in a totally different location, so the photo was in reality a reflection in the cloud and not the direct sun shining through.
            The sun is off the photo to the right and it is a reflection in the cloud.

My first mistake, again.

Don Ford

No comments: