Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Queen, what?

 

          I thought I would show you a little bit of a project (aka puzzle) that will likely take me several weeks to complete if I have the patience. 

The first three photographs are of the parts and pieces of this puzzle (project).

My son Patrick gave me this project saying, “it might give you something to do”. Someone purchased this as a project and at some point they decided it was more than what they wanted to do, they gave it to Patrick.

Truthfully speaking, I am not real sure that it will ever be completed.

I found that most of the pieces were there although a couple things were missing. I can manufacturer or purchase those parts.

 

# 1

# 2

You are not supposed to be looking at the items in the back ground or the fact that there is a rug on the floor of the garage.

# 3

            I have been working on this project for several weeks now and I still am not done. Even though the project is not complete, I have decided to post some photos of the process and progress.

            I had originally thought there were some missing pieces but I eventually found all the items.

 

Have an good day, get outside and enjoy it. Less work, more play!

Thank You

 

No comments: