Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

I often wish she had escaped!

               For those of you who have read the posting “The Great Escape” you know who I am writing about. Miss Molly has become a real pain in the neck. Every time a door is open Miss Molly makes a run for it and usually succeeds. Once outside she likes to explore. This morning she was exploring in the back yard when the neighbor’s dog lunged at her. She ran for the garage door. Tejas was at the door and in a friendly manner, went to her. Miss Molly hissed and slapped Tejas. Tejas was surprised and looked at me with questing eyes, “why did she do that?”
               These escapes are not once or twice daily but every time you open the door. I am thinking about getting one of those dog collars that can shock the animal, and then when she runs out I can push the button and watch her do a double back flip.
Ok for that one person who thinks I would really do that, you can relax; the collars are too large for the cat.
 
Different subject:
               I have referred to myself as “The Reverend Ford” for years. Recently, someone asked me about the Rev. in front of my name on an email. That started me to thinking. Yes I know it is difficult to believe that I, a retired person on a fixed income could actually think. The brain of retired people clears once in a while and we are able to have thoughts.
               Back to the original thought, I was thinking about my email with “The Reverend Ford “as my signature.  I decided to do something about it.  I went on line and became an ordained minister. Yes I can now preform weddings, funerals and I can preach. I have preached on many subjects all my life so that is nothing new.
 
Different subject:
As many of you know I am “not always right but never left(NARBNL) .For those of you that do not understand, that comment indicates my political outlook.
OK, get over the fact that I am a handsome older gentleman…
 
Those of you, who are observant, may have noticed that my right side is in the light but the left side has gone to the dark side. Those unfortunate people on the left will be in the dark until such time as theysee the light and move right”.
I know that one person is going to say the dark side is on the right in the photo; I am not talking about the photos political leanings but mine.
 
Ok, enough preaching for now…
 
From the Right, Light side of     Don Ford’s      ordained minister’s mind
 
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
 
                        
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: