Translate

Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday morning 07.21.17

                A typical morning, I popped out of bed about 5:30 and made a cup of coffee. Tres went outside to do his business. After a while I put some clothes on and went out to DIB to pick up a retiree order, (photo of item purchased to follow).

                A neighbor had one of these, and I liked the way it spread the water over the grass.
                After bringing my new watering device home, I changed clothes and began to mow the yard. I should note that some of the neighbors had not stayed on schedule, they mowed on Thursday. This complete disregard for uniformity, cause me to throw caution to the wind and I, using the riding mower, mowed the back yard on Thursday. If others can break with what should be the norm, then I can also!
                Mowing the back yard on Thursday did provide me with a shorter time out in the heat this morning. I completed the mowing, trimming and blowing of grass by 9:40.
                I have had a cup of coffee and I am now going to get a shower and begin to consider what I might have for lunch. Yes there are left overs in the fridge!
                The grandees are supposed to come over after lunch to swim, so I might not get my normal nap today. Don’t worry, I will sneak a nap in sometime today!

Mow not, and your yard will look like ____ fill in the blank.

Don Ford

No comments: