Translate

Friday, July 28, 2017

An uncloudy day 07.28.17

                Today is Friday, no not Friday the 13th. Please, will you stop asking questions while I am trying to impart valuable information to you, the likely uninformed reader!
                Let me start again! Today is Friday the 28th, and it started as most days do with vigorous exercise. No not by me, but there are people who exercise every morning. It is almost August, and we all know what happens in August. L
                As I was walking this morning, I was thinking that today is a, “Hot and sultry day”. Do you know that the word hot and the word sultry mean basically the same thing? So why would your author, me, use two words meaning the same thing? I can only assume it has something to do with the education of, or the lack thereof.
                Anyway, when I think of sultry, I like to associate that with a good looking female of the human species, dress scantly. The description does not apply to the female subject that I saw this morning. I had left the Homestead and had driven to the drug store. By using the term drug store, I am talking about a place to go and purchase everything from legal drugs to flash light batteries. When I pulled into a parking space and looked to my right, there was a female subject (not young) dressed as if she had been exercising. Her top was what I called a tank top (not sure what they are call now days). She looked at me and smiled. As she was getting situated in her seat her top seemed to be somewhat loose, almost revealing parts of her body. Even though she seemed to want someone to look, I didn’t have time to participate in looking, so I got out of the Ford’s Chevy and proceeded inside.
                I was in search of Benadryl for the Tres. Tres had been scratching and we have been bathing him in a special shampoo along with giving him a pill twice a day. I called the vet yesterday but he is out of the office until next week, so they suggested giving Tres half a 25 mg tablet of Benadryl each morning and evening. Then check beck with the vet on Monday.
                What does that have to do with the title of this article? Nothing, it is just a little info about my morning.
                An uncloudy day can mean several things. Let’s say a person has a problem and they have recently discovered a solution to that problem. They might see the day as being, “An uncloudy day”!
                Why would I be considering the statement, “An uncloudy day”? Well, even though I might have problems finding our next meal, being on a fixed income, problems have nothing to do with this article.
                As I walked this morning, I looked up and observed zero clouds in the sky. A perfectly clear sky for my morning walk, is somewhat unusual. I have no photos of the perfectly clear sky as there would be nothing but a pretty blue screen on your device. I do however have photos that I have taken during previous walks.

  
 click to enlarge.


Cloudy or not, have a great day!

Don Ford
                  

No comments: